Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well this is kind of silly news, but our little puppy Giselle celebrated her first birthday this last weekend. This is exciting for us because our luck with dogs is not good, and we have now passed the year mark, woohoo!! Giselle is Tori's little puppy and she is 100% in love with her. She had so much fun buying a couple of little gifts and wrapping them, just like a proud mommy. I think she was almost as excited for Giselle's birthday as she is her own. We had a lot of fun, and it was fun to just be silly....no she did not get birthday cake. Giselle waiting patiently for the treat to be opened

4 comments:

Kristi M. said...

I totally understand this! So funny! Before Gunnar my pets including a horse were the most spoiled things around. If you saw all of the stuff for my horse, you would laugh.

The Hemming's said...

Stinkin' Cute! I love Giselle! I would have a birthday party for her too. I am sure I have said this a million times, but every time I see her it makes me get a little teary eyed, she brings back all these wonderful memories I have of my sweet little chihuahuas growing up. They bring so much happiness,I am glad Tori has a fun little companion like Giselle!

Hannah said...

What fun! I never would have thought to have a pet birthday party, but it is such a fun idea.

Mary T. said...

Oh my goodness--Tori is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I ran on to your blog through someone elses!!! Hope you don't mind!! I was excited to see how you guys are doing!! It was has been way tooo long!! We need to get together!!