Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh my goodness it has been way too long since i have been on here, but my time is short. I just wanted to real quickly tell a few friends how grateful I am to have had them in my life. I went over to my little sister Tami's house last week, and we had a roommate reunion lunch, the greatest thing about it was that it was as if time had not passed. Sandee had completely forgotten, Michelle was super late, and the rest of us were just sitting around relaxing. Once all the girls were there we just sat around and took a humor filled walk down memory lane. It is so wonderful to have people in your life that no matter how much time passes they still love and respect you. It isn't very often that I take a hiatus from everything else going on to just hang out, and I am so glad I did. These ladies were roommates of mine for years, and I have to say we had more fun then should be allowed. Thank you girls for being my friends not only during a time in my life when I probably took each of you for granted, but also for now a time where I can take a look at the blessings in my life, and count you among them.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks Betsy! It was so much fun to laugh about all the things we did over the years. We really need to make sure we do those more often.

Tami said...

it was fun, I hope we do it more often!