Yes Halloween is finally over, and I have to say that I am glad. It was a fun day, but it was constant from the very first thing in the morning. We had big plans for Tori to be Giselle from Enchanted, and we had a beautiful dress made by a friend of mine, but nothing else worked so we had to improvise. We came up with a black kitty, which then we had to buy the accessories for, and Tori was adamant on having black hair. All in all it was good, but I was so tired of black everywhere from the spray, that I was glad to have it washed away. She had a good time going to Dave's work, where her "best friend Jacque" had a big treat for her. She always gets spoiled when we go in there, but I can't blame them. Then we got to go and hang out with Amy, and see our beautiful addition to the family, Libby. I had a good friend of mine who makes beautiful bows and things make an interchangeable bow, one with BSU and one with BYU colors, to support Libby's mommy and daddy's faves. Of course she looked adorable in it, even though they are huge on her right now. 
Anyway then the trick or treating began, and it constant for a couple of hours. We have certain friends we absolutely have to go and see so that they can see Tori, and that is the funnest part. So we are done with Halloween for another year, but Tori has already started on what she wants to be next year, so it never really ends
Courtni(Hannah Montana), Tori, and Kylee(Jasmine)
Brayden(Spider Man), Court, and Tori
Bryson as a little cow
Rainy and Tori both as kittens
Lily, Tori, Lexi, and Riley








5 comments:
She was so cute last night. She makes a great black kitty!
Just found your blog! I am so excited to see you have converted to a blogger! Love ya!
That picture of Bryson is so cute, can you email it to me? I am glad that we got to see each other on Halloween, I was afraid we wouldn't! I love ya!
What a cutie! She looks great as a kitty. Sounds like you had a great day!
Love the before and after pictures. She looked great! Sounds like she had a good time, but I agree with you, I'm glad it's done.
Post a Comment