Today has been a great day, I love getting caught up in the fun of Tori's excitement. With tomorrow being Halloween there is always the last minute things to get ready, but we will see if it all comes together tomorrow. Tori went to see Dr. Card today for her yearly eye exam, and like I had suspected her eyes have gotten worse. She went up a whole diopter in her prescription on both eyes, so from a +3.00 to a +4.00. Dr. Card recommended that we try her in contact lenses because in little kids with high prescriptions they get a really good response with them. So I thought why not, well then i brought her home and went to put them and in, and figured out...oh that's why. Actually after getting her calmed down and touching her eye the first time with one of the contacts she realized it wasn't that bad. A half hour later we had them in, and she was so excited, she was walking around screaming with excitement, and was already noticing a difference. I hope it works, and that her eyes start responding to the prescription now with the contacts, but only time will tell. Tori showing off the new contacts
7 years ago








3 comments:
I didn't realize kids could where them so young. I wish I could have worn contacts earlier. Have fun trick or treating!
That is so awesome. I didn't know kids could wear them so young...either. I didn't get Damian contacts until he started Jr. High. (until he could take care of them)
Personally I hate wearing glasses, I love my contacts!
Way to go Tori!
I had no idea kids could wear them. I would be screaming with excitement too if I could make the switch.
Post a Comment