Friday, October 24, 2008

Well we did it, we finally got to go and see High School Musical 3. This has been a long awaited movie in our family since Tori first discovered the movies this last spring. Once she knew the third was coming out it has been a countdown to the big day. It was a lot of fun, and even though it is extremely cheesy, it is a very enjoyable show. Dave was supposed to go with us, but since he is in charge he had to stay and clean up some stuff for work so it ended up being a date for Tori and I. I absolutely love the opportunities that we get to just hang out and be together and forget all the hustle bustle of the real world. I enjoy so much watching Tori enjoy the little things that I way too often overlook. Today I think I was watching her through most of the movie, just to see the excitement of each new song and of course every time Sharpay appeared on the screen. It is a little thing, but it is my favorite thing, knowing that I have made her day. It won't always be so easy as it is now, but for now I will enjoy it.
Tori all dressed and ready for the movie, you can't tell she likes High School Musical can you....
This is what happens when you tell her you are going to take her picture, she just starts posing.

5 comments:

Kristi M. said...

Her hair is so cute! It makes her so grown up.

Wendy said...

She is getting so big! Such a cutie!

Hannah said...

How cute! She was definately all set for her night out!

Shauna said...

I just found your blog--it is so fun to keep in touch through these things. Tori is too cute and I love that she loves all the girly stuff.

Krista Darrach said...

Consider yourself "BOO-ED!" Check back to my blog to get your "treat"!