We have some very good news to share, we were blessed with a new little neice today!! Rog and Amy had their baby girl at about 12:01 this afternoon, she is 8lbs 13oz. She is absolutely gorgeous, and i cannot wait until she is home and i get to love on her, and spoil her like i try to do the rest of my 14 neices and nephews. Things in life are trying sometimes, and it seems like it takes everything you have to push through it, but then something like this happens and you realize just how precious and miraculous life is. I am so grateful for each of my brothers and sisters, and their spouses, and for the relationships that have brought me so much joy in my life. I am grateful for all of the little spirits we have been so blessed with having in our lives and my heart aches for those who aren't near and for those that we do not get to see. Family is truly such an amazing gift, and it is so wonderful as we add each new person to it.
7 years ago








3 comments:
oh great another little homo from your side of the family. Glad to see you on here you should have told us when you joined, but im sure you had to tell your family first. but we love you guys too, im watching the bronco game right now.
Hi Betsy! It's Wendy Warrick. I was blog hopping and found yours and Tami's. Looks like you guys are doing great. I will add you to my list on my blog.
I seem to be chasing Wendy... hi Besty, It's Maryhelen! Blogging has turned into a huge reunion ~ so super fun.
Pop over to our page to meet our new baby girl. Congrats on your new niece! That is wonderful news.
Post a Comment