Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 Years!

OK so today is a big day for us, 8 years ago today we were married, sealed for eternity in the Boise Idaho Temple. I can't believe it I still feel like it was just a few months ago, and here we are 8 years later. So much has happened and gratefully it has just solidified us as a couple, and now as a family. I can't imagine my life without Dave and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me with him as my eternal companion. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have Dave, and the unconditional love he gives me. I think back to when we started dating, or not dating I don't know it happened so fast, and I recognize the Lord's hand in all of it. There is no doubt that he had us in mind for each other the whole time, and the road until we met was just in preparation. The greatest day of my life was the day I became Dave's wife....that rhymed and I didn't even do it on purpose. Seriously though Dave thank you for 8 wonderful years, for loving me and our little girl with all of your heart, and showing me that every day. Thank you to my Heavenly Father for this blessing that just keeps getting better and better, and for knowing me so well that you knew I would need and love Dave more then I could have ever imagined. David I love you, you are my everything.....Happy Anniversary!



"True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of ones companion."
Gordon B. Hinckley

4 comments:

Krista Darrach said...

Congrats you two!
We miss you guys so much- wish we were closer - or you were closer.
Luv you tons!
~Krista

Kristi M. said...

My sister was also married in October and has the exact same picture as the first but the other direction and I love it! We were married in November and the leaves were long gone and it was COLD. We are so glad that you guys are friends.

Hannah said...

Congrats on 8 years! I love the pictures, you can see the love you share in them.

The Hemming's said...

Yay for eight years! You guys are a great coupke and we are truly blessed to have you as are friends. Love you guys!