Monday, July 13, 2009

Well Birthday week has begun and we started it off with a visit this weekend from Grandma. Debbie is working in Seattle right now, and was able to make a very quick trip home to see Tori for her Birthday. During this visit Tori received an early birthday gift from her, and I am afraid that I will not outdo the excitement that this gift received. It is a high school musical dollhouse made for barbie size dolls, and is seriously so cute. Tori loves it and has been playing nonstop with it, the only thing that would make it better would be someone here to play with her 24/7 who can play barbies better then mom.

2 comments:

Krista Darrach said...

Too Cute... I remember getting my barbie house. IT was the greatest gift ever. I also got the barbie corvette too.
Too much fun!
Hard being the only child....your a good mom to play with her.
My mom tried...but it didn't work very well. Thank goodness for cousins and friends.

FreeFamWorld said...

Wow! What a palace! I'm sure there isn't a bigger Barbie or HSM fan to make the most of it.
Happy Birthday to Tori!!