Ok so I am not doing so well at keeping up on this, but here is a new post. Last week we got to celebrate one of my favorite days of the year...Father's Day! I love having a fun day set aside to tell my husband and dad how great they are, and to spoil them a little bit. This year my friend Melanie and I decided to make some fun little cupcake treats for the Dad's in our lives, and we had a blast doing it. 

I am so grateful for Dave and the wonderful father that he is, our little Tori is so blessed to have a Daddy with so much love. He is the greatest Father and husband, and I don't think telling him how grateful I am even daily is enough.








3 comments:
Those are so cute! How did you make them?
Now I know someone that actually did this. I saw them on so many blogs and thought that they were so cute. If I had more time, I may have given them a try. They turned out great!
Too cute... don't know how you made them but adorable.
Glad to see you blogging.
Wish we could get our butts up there to see you guys...
too bad I can't twitch my mouth and be there. (and get paid while I'm there). LOL
Dave is awesome....I always thought so.
:-)
Post a Comment